CEMML, Colorado State University, regularly employs personnel for assignment to natural resources, cultural resources, environmental, and land management offices across the United States.
Current Open Positions
The following announcements are available for download in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
California (Fort Hunter Liggett)
Seasonal Field Positions
Hawaii (Schofield Barracks)
Solid Waste/Pollution Prevention Specialist
New Jersey (Fort Dix)
CEMML Human Resources
Colorado State University, 1490 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1490
- Follow the application instructions described on the position announcement you wish to apply for.
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail of receipt of application materials and status during the search process.
- The application process must be followed for each position you wish to apply for.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Remove all social security numbers and birthdates from application materials.
CSU is Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.