Careers at CEMML!
Want to combine mission experience, powerful research, technical skill and consulting proficiency in careers that deliver results and meet demanding challenges? When you join our team, your contributions extend well beyond the confines of the project – they benefit surrounding localities, the nation and the world.
CEMML is seeking to make an impact in the following positions and locations:
- Colorado – CSU/CEMML in Fort Collins
- Geographic Information System Technician (Temporary Hourly)
- Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance – Heavy Equipment Operators (Open Pool, Multiple Locations)
- Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance – Light Equipment Operator/Work Crew (Open Pool, Multiple Locations)
- Vegetation Mapping Technician (Temporary Hourly)
- Georgia – Robins Air Force Base
- Hawaii – Schofield Barracks
- Heavy Equipment Operators (Open Pool)
- Missouri – Fort Leonard Wood
- Nevada – Creech Air Force Base, Nellis Air Force Base, and Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR)
- Natural Resources Specialist (Open Pool, Non-Student Hourly)
- Nevada – Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR)
- Range Escort (Open Pool, Non-Student Hourly)
- Wisconsin – Fort McCoy
- Fisheries Technician (Temporary Hourly)
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician/Cartographer
- Seasonal Survey Technicians – Monarch Butterfly Host Plant Surveys (Three Positions – Temporary Hourly)
For information please contact the HR team at:
WCNR Human Resources 1401 Campus Delivery Fort Collins, CO 80523-1401 (970) 491-1391
CSU is Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.