Careers at CEMML!
Want to combine mission experience, powerful research, technical skill and consulting proficiency in careers that deliver results and meet demanding challenges? When you join our team, your contributions extend well beyond the confines of the project – they benefit surrounding localities, the nation and the world.
CEMML is seeking to make an impact in the following positions and locations:
- Alaska – Fort Wainwright
- Alaska – Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
- Silviculture-Urban Forestry Technician (Temporary Hourly)
- Colorado – CSU/CEMML in Fort Collins
- Environmental Database Specialist (Open Pool)
- Environmental GIS Specialist (Open Pool)
- Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance – Heavy Equipment Operators (Open Pool, Multiple Locations)
- Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance – Light Equipment Operator/Work Crew (Open Pool, Multiple Locations)
- NPS Rocky Mountain Network Data Technician Intern (Student Internship)
- Georgia – Fort Stewart
- Florida – Patrick Air Force Base
- Hawaii – Schofield Barracks
- South Carolina – Poinsett Electronic Combat Range
- Wisconsin – Fort McCoy
- Seasonal Field Survey Technician – Regal Fritillary Butterfly (Temporary Hourly)
- Vegetation Surveys and Land Monitoring Assessments Technician (Temporary Hourly)
For information please contact the HR team at:
WCNR Human Resources 1401 Campus Delivery Fort Collins, CO 80523-1401 (970) 491-1391
CSU is Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.