Careers at CEMML
CEMML staff combine mission experience and technical skill to deliver results and meet demanding challenges. Our contributions not only serve project-specific needs but benefit surrounding communities and the nation.
- CSU CEMML – Openings at Multiple Locations:
- Alaska – Fort Wainwright
- Alaska – Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
- Land Rehabilitation & Maintenance Technicians (Several Temporary Positions)
- Colorado – Fort Collins, CSU Campus
- Hawaii – Pohakuloa Training Area
- Hawaii – Schofield Barracks
- Kentucky – Fort Campbell
- Louisiana – Fort Polk
- Nevada – Creech Air Force Base, Nellis Air Force Base, and Nevada Test and Training Range
- Natural Resources Specialist (Open Pool, Non-Student Hourly)
- Nevada – Nevada Test and Training Range
- Range Escort (Open Pool, Non-Student Hourly)
- New Jersey – Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
- North Carolina – Fort Bragg
- Oregon – Portland
For information please contact the Warner College of Natural Resources’ human resources team.
WCNR Human Resources
1401 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1401
CSU is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.